Chorizo Spaghetti Recipe
Chorizo lends a flavor kick to this simple pasta dish.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp onion
- 400 g chorizo Macau
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- - salt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g)
- 2 Tbsp cheese
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and chorizo. Add bell peppers and sauté for 1 minute. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and salt to taste. Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
2. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
This Chorizo Spaghetti recipe is rich in protein which is essential for growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It is also a source of iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Boil the salted water before putting in the pasta. Occasionally stir the pasta to avoid it from sticking together.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon