Hot and Sour Soup Recipe
This soup with warm, bold flavors is great for cold days.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Del Monte Condiments
- 6 cup water
- 1 1/2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup labong/bamboo shoot
- 1/2 cup tenga ng daga
- 1 cup tokwa/tofu
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp siling labuyo
- 1 tsp sugar, white
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp spring onion
1. Bring the water with chicken bouillon cube to a boil then add cooked labong, tenga ng daga, and soft tofu. Turn down to simmer.
2. Add soy sauce, vinegar, and siling labuyo. Allow vinegar to boil before mixing.
3. Bring the soup to a boil. Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well until thick.
4. Add sesame oil. Garnish with spring onions. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a source of iron that is needed for normal metabolism. Iron is also important in the production of red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
Cornstarch acts as a thickener for the soup and also adds a shiny appearance.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon