Pineapple Beef Rice Topping Recipe
An easy-to-prepare comfort dish with pina-level up flavor.
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- Del Monte Pineapple
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup garlic
- 650 g beef, ground
- 1 1/8 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups carrot
- 2 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 1/8 Tbsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (822g)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green
- 2 1/4 Tbsp cornstarch
1. Sauté garlic and ground beef until brown. Add water. Bring to a boil then simmer until meat is cooked.
2. Add carrot, brown sugar, pepper, soy sauce, salt, reserved pineapple syrup, and DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar. Simmer until carrot is cooked.
3. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, bell peppers, and cornstarch. Stir, then simmer for 5 minutes. Serve as rice topping.
This dish is rich in Vitamin A that's great for the skin and for stronger immunity. Vitamin A also supports normal growth and development.
Take the time to brown the meat properly. The browning gives a deeper, meatier taste to the dish.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon