Pineapple Prawn Curry Recipe
Rich, savory prawn curry made even better with pineapples!
Tagal ng Paghahanda
Tagal ng Pagluluto
- Main Dish
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 2 Tbsp ginger
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 kg prawns
- 2 Tbsp patis
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 3 cup coconut cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (822g)
- 1/3 cup basil, fresh
1. Sauté the garlic, ginger, and onion until aromatic.
2. Add the prawns, and cook until they turn orange.
3. Add the patis and the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix dissolved in water.
4. Allow to boil then add coconut cream. Simmer then add the drained DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple. Garnish with basil.
This dish is rich in iron, which is needed for normal metabolism and in calcium that is important for bone health and helps muscles contract.
Sauté the garlic, ginger, and onion well to allow the flavors to marry. The combination of the three flavors serves as a base for the curry.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups