Aloha Spareribs Recipe
Make this refreshing dish with only 5 ingredients.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg pork, ribs, cut into serving portions
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), syrup included
- 1/2 cup sugar, brown, packed
- 2/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
1. Marinate spareribs for 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Arrange spareribs with marinade in baking pan then roast for 1 hour or until tender.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon