Beef Pine Teriyaki Recipe
Level-up regular beef teriyaki with pineapples.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 1 hr. and 15 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 500 g beef, sirloin, sliced tapa style then cut into wide strips
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 3 Tbsp reserved pineapple syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/3 cup leeks, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
1. Marinate beef for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Stir-fry beef in batches over high heat until cooked. Add marinade and cornstarch mixture. Simmer until thick.
3. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in leeks. Top with sesame seeds.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Chopping Board