Now you can easily make this Korean classic at home!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Vegetable & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 37 mins.
Serving Size : 7
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cup water
- 2 cup rice, japanese
- 1/2 cup onion, white, sliced into thin sticks, 2-inches long
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced into thin sticks, 2-inches long
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into thin sticks, 2-inches long
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, sliced into thin sticks, 2-inches long
- 1 cup togue
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
1. Mix the sauce and the raw rice in a pot. Bring to a boil then simmer until rice is cooked. Stir occasionally.
2. Place all the vegetables on top of the rice and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Finish with sesame oil before serving.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Rice Cooker