Cheese Pimiento Carbonara Recipe
Everybody loves cheese! Cheese pimiento makes a perfect pair for Carbonara.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp pimiento, canned, chopped
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (200g), cooked
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Pour DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce into a pan.
2. Mix in the cheese, water, and pimiento then simmer until the cheese melts. Top over the cooked macaroni then garnish with parsley.
If canned pimentos are not available, you may use fresh red bell peppers that have been roasted and peeled.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
Please login to post your comment