Chicken Sandwich Supreme Recipe
Level up your usual chicken salad recipe with pineapple and cheese! It's delish!
A Chicken Sandwich is an easy-to-make snack. This Chicken Sandwich recipe from Del Monte Kitchenomics is made piñasarap, thanks to pineapples and cheese. Learn how to make our Chicken Sandwich today.
Categories : Appetizer, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 30 min.
Cooking Time : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 200 g chicken, breast, cooked and flaked
- 2 tsp pickle relish, sweet
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, white
- 1/4 tsp sugar, white
- 1 tsp onion, white, chopped and sautéed
- 2 Tbsp cheddar cheese (optional), diced
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Chill. Serve as sandwich filling.
Did you know that pineapple contains manganese that may help in the formation of tissues, bones and normal skeletal growth? This Chicken Sandwich Supreme recipe also has fiber that helps cleanse the body.
For the cooked chicken, it is best to use grilled or roasted chicken which will have more flavor than boiled chicken.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon