Chili Caldereta Shrimp (Wild Caught) Recipe
A seafood medley of Caldereta sauce with a kick of chili.
Savor lightly coated shrimp sauteed in a rich and flavorful Caldereta sauce with a kick of chili.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 pack Wild Caught Organic Black Tiger Shrimp (400g), deveined
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3 cups oil
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 sachet KIKKOMAN Oyster Sauce (30g)
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Dredge the shrimps in cornstarch then deep-fry in batches until cooked. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil then sauté the ginger, garlic, and sili. When golden, set aside.
- Using the same pan, add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce, water, sugar, and Kikkoman Oyster Sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the beaten eggs and mix. Add sesame oil. Toss in the cooked shrimps. Top with cilantro.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment