Creamy Chicken Recipe
Keep it saucy with the delicious combination of tomato sauce and cream.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 52 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 350 g chicken thigh and leg, cut into serving portions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp patis
- oil, for frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 pc siling labuyo
- salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose cream
- Combine chicken, garlic and patis. Let stand for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Deep fry until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Combine DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce, onions and sili in a pan. Season with salt to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer until tender or around 20 minutes. Add the cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Arrange on platter.
This Creamy Chicken dish is a source of niacin which helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy. It also has protein that is essential for growth.
Do not boil cream to avoid curdling.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment