Curry Beef Kebab Recipe
A zesty Indian recipe made perfect for Filipino taste buds. Your family will surely love this new and exciting treat.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 8 hr.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1/2 kg beef, sirloin (or beef ribeye), cut into chunks
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/3 cup carrot, cut into cubes
- 100 g cherry tomato, whole
1. Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix and sour cream preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Skewer beef, cherry tomatoes, and carrots on barbecue sticks. Pan-grill or charcoal-grill until beef is cooked. Serve with rice.
This dish is high in vitamin A which is important for the normal structure and functioning of the skin and other body linings. It also contains iron that is needed for normal metabolism.
Marinating the beef in sour cream helps in tenderizing the beef as the sour cream contains acid that breaks down the protein. The thickness of the sour cream helps keep the curry stick to the meat better.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Bamboo Skewer
- Grill Pan
Please login to post your comment