Fiesta Buco Pandan Jelly Recipe
A mix of Filipino favorites with a surprise of fruity goodness
Buko Pandan and Jelly are one of the famous and classic Filipino desserts often served during celebrations. Del Monte Kitchenomics helps you to create an exciting dessert recipe from buko pandan and jelly, made more delicious with Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Learn how to create Fiesta Buco Pandan Jelly with your kids perfect for your birthday surprise.
Categories : Dessert
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 pack gulaman mix, pandan (95g)
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack powdered gulaman, clear (90g)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- Divide the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail into 12 4 oz. containers. Set aside.
- To make the pandan gulaman, dissolve the pandan flavored gulaman in water. Bring to a boil then boil for 2 minutes. Pour the pandan gulaman into the molds. Allow to set.
- When the pandan gulaman has set, dissolve the clear gulaman in coconut milk, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into the individual molds. Allow to set.
- To make the sauce, heat the coconut milk and sugar. Bring to a boil and mix well to dissolve the sugar. Allow to cool.
- To serve, unmold the buco pandan jelly and drizzle the sauce on top.
For a richer dessert, you may replace the coconut milk with coconut cream.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula
- Sauce Pan