Fiesta Choco Balls Recipe
Treat yourself to this chocolate delight with a yummy burst of fruit!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 55 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 1 1/3 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
FOR THE COATING
- 1 cup chocolate milk, bar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pack mini marshmallows, optional
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and cocoa. Mix with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until fruits are coated.
2. Add remaining ingredients except ingredients for coating. Mix well. Form into 1 tablespoon balls. Put in a tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
3. Coating: In a double boiler over low flame, melt chocolate with butter. Using tongs, dip each ball in chocolate and put in paper cups. Sprinkle with marshmallow if desired. Chill to set.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board