Fiesta Mango Mousse Recipe
This light dessert is ready in just a few easy steps!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 1 cup mango, ripe, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar, white
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp reserved syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 cup all-purpose cream, whipped and chilled
1. Heat the chopped mangoes until softened and glossy for about 3 minutes. Add sugar then simmer for 2 minutes until the sugar is fully dissolved.
2. Add the milk and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the dissolved cornstarch. Mix well and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Transfer into a bowl. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
4. Fold in the whipped cream into the mango mixture. Spoon into individual cups.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board