Fish & Pasta with Red Cream Sauce Recipe
A seafood delight perfect for any get-together.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Seafood & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 47 mins.
Serving Size : 9
- 1 2/3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 8 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/8 cup parsley
- 420 g tilapia, fillet, cut into small chunks
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp oil for browning
1. Combine all ingredients for marinade then marinate fish for 15 minutes.
2. Coat the fish with cornstarch. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in olive oil. Add rice wine. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes.
4. Add water, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add all-purpose cream. Heat for 2 minutes (do not boil). Pour over or mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
6 Arrange fried fish on pasta then top with reserved lemon zest.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups