Fiesta Tres Leches Recipe
A sweet, velvety cake that gives you a sweet, fruity surprise
Tres Leches Cake is made with sponge cake soaked in three kinds of milk: cream, condensed milk, and evaporated milk. Del Monte Kitchenomics gives you that sweet, fruity surprise with Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Learn how to create Fiesta Tres Leches with your kids perfect for your birthday surprise.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 12 pcs mamon, store-bought
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose cream
- 3/4 cup milk, evaporated
- In a cold pan, dissolve the sugar and cornstarch in the reserved DEL MONTE Feista Fruit Cocktail syrup. Heat the pan slowly then bring the mixture to a boil. Stir continuously until thick. Set aside to cool then add the drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
- Place the mamon in individual cups or glasses. Using a skewer, poke holes into the cake to make the cake absorb the milk easier. Set aside.
- Combine the condensed milk, all-purpose cream and evaporated milk then mix well. Pour 1/4 cup of the milk mixture over each mamon and allow the cake to absorb the milk.
- Top each soaked mamon with the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail Mixture.
Chill the soaked mamon overnight to allow the cake to fully absorb the milk mixture.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula