Fish Curry Stew Recipe
We've made curry even more sauce-special and sauce-sarap!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 7 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 500 g dorado fillet, sliced into 2-inch chunks
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 tsp sugar, white
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup bell pepper, green, sliced into strips
1. Dredge fish in DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix then fry. Keep the remaining curry mix.
2. Sauté onion and garlic then add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, salt, pepper, and sugar. Dissolve the remaining curry mix in water then add. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add fish and bell pepper. Cover to cook.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon