Fresh Garden Cooler Recipe
Try this delicious citrusy beverage that everyone in the family will surely enjoy.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Juice
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 8 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 can DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice with Vitamins A, C & E (240ml)
- 1 cup dalandan juice
- 100 g cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp basil, fresh
1. Pour DEL MONTE Pineapple Juice with ACE in ice tray. Cover and freeze overnight.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender except basil. Pulse to puree, then add basil leaves. Pulse once just to mix.
3. Pour in glasses. Serve immediately.
This Fresh Garden Cooler beverage is high in vitamin C that helps in wound healing and keeps gums healthy. It also helps fight common infections and helps increase iron absorption in the body.
For a boost of freshness, add 1/2 teaspoon of dalandan zest. Be sure to add only the green part of the peel. The white part is bitter and will give an unpleasant taste to the drink.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Ice Tray
Please login to post your comment