Grilled Honey BBQ Pork Chops Recipe
Surprise the family with a new take on their favorite pork chops!
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 4
1. Mix DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar, honey, and pepper. Marinate the pork chops for 1 hour.
2. After marinating, drain the pork then reserve the marinade.
3. Heat an oiled grill pan, then grill the pork chops.
4. Heat the reserved marinade in a pot. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Pour over grilled pork chops then serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula