Spaghetti Filipiniana Recipe
A Filipino twist to your regular spaghetti.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce & Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/3 cup chicharon, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup tinapang bangus, fried and flaked
- 1 pc egg, hard-boiled, shelled, and chopped
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
1. Sauté garlic in oil. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Toss the cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti with the sauce, half of the chicharon, half of the tinapa. Place on a serving platter. Top with eggs, green onions, remaining chicharon, and tinapa.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provide the body with energy as well as fuel for the brain and nerves. This Spaghetti Filipiniana dish is also rich in protein which is needed for the growth, development and repair of the body.
For best results, use tinapang bangus or tinapang galunggong.
Please login to post your comment