Sizzling Hotdog Recipe
Elevate regular hotdog to this sweet and spicy recipe!
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Condiments
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce, optional
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 500 g hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 pc siling haba, sliced diagonally
- Mix soy sauce, DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup and hot sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan, sauté hotdog in oil for 1 minute. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce mixture and mix with hotdog, then add margarine. Pour in sizzling plate, garnish with siling haba.
This Sizzling Hotdog dish contains protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of the body. Protein also provides energy.
Very briefly sauté the onions and bell peppers so that they stay brightly colored and crisp.