Lechon Spaghetti Recipe
Use leftover lechon to make this indulgent pasta dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pork & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red, chopped
- 4 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 kg lechon, reserve lechon skin
- 2 stalks tanglad, lightly pounded then tied into a knot
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 4 cups pork stock
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
1. Sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic. Add in lechon and tanglad.
2. Pour in DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce and pork stock. Let simmer, stirring occasionally.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Add bell pepper. Stir and let simmer.
4. Turn off heat and toss in DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with reserved lechon skin.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups