Korean Chicken Stew Recipe
Give your usual chicken stew a Korean twist with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 37 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 500 g chicken thigh fillet, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 4 Tbsp gochujang
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger, sliced
- 3 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 cup carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 cup marble potato, halved
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup onion red, quartered
- 1 Tbsp green onions for garnish
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds for garnish
1. In a pot, combine chicken, DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, gochujang, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, carrot, marble potato, water, and red onion. Simmer until the chicken and vegetables are cooked.
2. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds then serve.
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl