Chicken Carrot Spaghetti Recipe
Chicken and grated carrots add texture to this dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp onion, red, chopped
- 90 g chicken, thigh fillet, diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion, chicken, and carrots. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, water and salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Pour sauce and mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
This Chicken Carrot Spaghetti dish is a smart way to make your kids eat vegetables! It is high in vitamin A that maintains eye and skin health and reinforces the immune system.
Use the big-slotted grater when grating the carrots. The coarser shreds of carrots will add texture to the sauce.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment