Serve these rolls as an afternoon snack for your kids or finger food for your next party.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 10 slices bread, white loaf
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 5 slices sweet ham, each cut into 2
- 10 sticks cheddar cheese
- 2 pcs egg
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cups oil, for deep frying
FOR THE DIP
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind, grated
- 1/4 tsp dill, fresh (optional)
1. Flatten each piece of bread with a rolling pin. Spread DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce on top of bread. Put ham and cheese. Roll carefully and tightly. Secure with toothpick if needed.
2. Dip each bread roll in beaten eggs, then coat with bread crumbs. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. If desired, slice diagonally into bite-size pieces.
3. Combine all ingredients for the dip. Serve with pizzarap.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon