Italian Omelette Recipe
Cook this recipe for breakfast or as a healthy, handy baon.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 8 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 200 g beef, ground
- 500 g potato, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 12 pc egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt, iodized fine
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
1. In a pan, sauté garlic, onion, meat, and potatoes. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, eggs, green onions, salt, and pepper. Add to the sautéed mixture.
3. Divide mixture into two. Place half of the mixture in the pan. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until set. Slice into wedges. Repeat for the other half.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon