Pine-Sit Canton Recipe (Party)
Feeling adventurous? Try this classic favorite with a surprising twist—Pine-sit Canton!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pineapple & Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 37 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 1/2 cup oil, for sautéing
- 1/2 cup garlic, crushed
- 1 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1125 g chicken thigh fillet, cut into strips
- 2 3/4 cup carrot, cut into strips
- 8 1/2 cup water
- 2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1 1/4 cup cornstarch, dissolved in reserved pineapple syrup
- 2 3/4 tsp kinchay, chopped
- 6 1/2 cup cabbage, sliced
- 2 3/4 cup chicharo
- 1 1/4 kg canton noodles
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (822g), drained, reserve syrup
1. Sauté garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add carrot, water, chicken bouillon cube, soy sauce, and pepper. Bring to boil then simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add cornstarch mixture then bring to a boil for 1 minute to thicken sauce. Turn down heat to simmer.
4. Add remaining vegetables, noodles and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are cooked.