Pine-Sit Canton Recipe (Party)
Feeling adventurous? Try this classic favorite with a surprising twist—Pine-sit Canton!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pineapple & Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 37 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 1/2 cup oil, for sautéing
- 1/2 cup garlic, crushed
- 1 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1125 g chicken thigh fillet, cut into strips
- 2 3/4 cup carrot, cut into strips
- 8 1/2 cup water
- 2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1 1/4 cup cornstarch, dissolved in reserved pineapple syrup
- 2 3/4 tsp kinchay, chopped
- 6 1/2 cup cabbage, sliced
- 2 3/4 cup chicharo
- 1 1/4 kg canton noodles
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (822g), drained, reserve syrup
1. Sauté garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Add chicken and sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add carrot, water, chicken bouillon cube, soy sauce, and pepper. Bring to boil then simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add cornstarch mixture then bring to a boil for 1 minute to thicken sauce. Turn down heat to simmer.
4. Add remaining vegetables, noodles and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are cooked.
This Pine-Sit Canton dish is a source of vitamin A that promotes normal growth and development. Pine-Sit Canton also has vitamin C that helps prevent common illnesses and infections.
When cooking green-colored vegetables, do not cover the pot/pan so that the green vegetables will be able to release their acids and prevent them from turning dull green.
Please login to post your comment