Quick N Easy Green Chicken Curry Recipe
Experience flavors around the world with this Green Curry recipe
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 22 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Green Curry Mix (30g)
- 1 can coconut milk (400ml)
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet, sliced into chunks
- 1 1/2 cup eggplant, sliced into planks
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup Thai basil
1. In a pot, heat the oil and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Green Curry Mix until aromatic. Add the coconut milk then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add the chicken, and simmer in a covered pot for 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper and basil. Simmer for another minute and serve.
Cooking the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Green Curry Mix in oil intensifies the flavor of the sauce as the spices are lightly toasted.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment