Everyday Bibimbap Recipe
Can’t get enough of this Korean rice bowl? Now you can make it at home!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Condiments
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 31 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1/8 cup garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 500 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut then strips
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, julienned
- 1/2 cup kimchi, roughly chopped for sautéing
- 5 cup rice, cooked
- 2/3 cup kimchi, chopped, for garnish
- 5 pc egg, sunny side up
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix the DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, and soy sauce in a bowl. Spoon enough to marinate the beef for 15 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
- In a pan, stir-fry beef in batches over high heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté green bell pepper then set aside. Still using the same pan, sauté the kimchi then add the reserved marinade. Bring to a boil. Add rice and thoroughly mix.
- To assemble, put 1 cup of rice, then top with green bell pepper, 2 tablespoons kimchi, and beef. Top with egg then sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish.
This tasty rice bowl is high in vitamin A and niacin. Vitamin A helps form and maintain healthy skin, skeletal and soft tissues. On the other hand, niacin helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
For best results, use Japanese-style soy sauce.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board