Everyday Bibimbap Recipe
Can’t get enough of this Korean rice bowl? Now you can make it at home!
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Condiments
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 31 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 1/4 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 1/8 cup garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 500 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut then strips
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, julienned
- 1/2 cup kimchi, roughly chopped for sautéing
- 5 cup rice, cooked
- 2/3 cup kimchi, chopped, for garnish
- 5 pc egg, sunny side up
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix the DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, and soy sauce in a bowl. Spoon enough to marinate the beef for 15 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
- In a pan, stir-fry beef in batches over high heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté green bell pepper then set aside. Still using the same pan, sauté the kimchi then add the reserved marinade. Bring to a boil. Add rice and thoroughly mix.
- To assemble, put 1 cup of rice, then top with green bell pepper, 2 tablespoons kimchi, and beef. Top with egg then sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish.
This tasty rice bowl is high in vitamin A and niacin. Vitamin A helps form and maintain healthy skin, skeletal and soft tissues. On the other hand, niacin helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
For best results, use Japanese-style soy sauce.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board