Vietnamese Fruity Jelly Recipe
Impress your family with this fruity jelly dessert.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 20 mins.
Serving Size : 11
- 2 cup water
- 1 pack powdered gulaman, green (90g)
- 1 pack powdered gulaman, clear (90g)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve 1 cup syrup
- 2 tsp pandan flavor
1. In a pot, combine water and green gulaman to bloom for 5 minutes. In another pot, combine clear gulaman, coconut milk, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup then allow to bloom for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the green gulaman until boiling. Divide the mixture into two. Keep 1/2 warm in a pot. With the remaining half, pour a layer into the molds. Allow to set in the chiller.
3. Heat the coconut mixture until boiling, add the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and pandan flavor. Pour over the chilled green gulaman then allow to set in the refrigerator.
4. Using the remaining half of the green gulaman. Top the coconut gulaman with another layer of green gulaman. Allow to set.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula