Quick N Easy Red Chicken Curry Recipe
Experience flavors around the world with this Red Curry recipe
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 21 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Red Curry Mix (35g)
- 1 can coconut milk (400ml)
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet, sliced into chunks
- 1 1/2 cup sitaw/yardlong beans, sliced into 3-inch long
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup cilantro
1. In a pot, heat the oil and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Red Curry Mix until aromatic. Add the coconut milk then simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add the chicken, and simmer in a covered pot for 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the sitaw and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper and cilantro.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula