Chili Pasta Recipe
Add a spicy kick to your regular spaghetti!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 1 hr. and 16 min.
Cooking Time : 16 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/4 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 100 g beef, ground
- 1/4 cup button mushroom, canned
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans, canned, cooked
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, diced
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 2/3 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
1. Sauté garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Add onion and beef then sauté for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and chili powder. Sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Add water and remaining ingredients except pasta and cheese. Season with salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Mix sauce with DEL MONTE Spaghetti and cheese. Top with extra cheese, if desired.
Cooking Tools Needed