Tuna Pizza Spread Recipe
Kids will love the taste of this healthy spread.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE SPREAD/FILLING
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 3/4 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp pimiento, canned, chopped
- 2 can tuna chunks in brine (184g), drained
- bread (wheat or pandesal buns)
- fresh tomato slices, cucumber, and lettuce
1. Combine DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce, honey and mustard. Mix well.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix.
3. Use as spread. Toast bread if desired. Garnish with cucumber, tomato slices and lettuce.
This spread is a source of niacin which helps keep the digestive system and skin healthy.
Gently mix the spread as you add the tuna so that the mixture remains chunky.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment