Beef Brisket Rice Recipe
Here's a quick and easy way to cook this Asian favorite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 3 hrs. and 8 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg beef, brisket, cut into chunks
- 500 g beef, tendon, cut into chunks
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 pc cinnamon stick
- 5 pcs star anise
- 3 pcs bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 2 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 1/3 cup rice wine
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (150g)
Best served with
- rice, steamed
- 1 bunch bokchoy, blanched
1. Put all ingredients in a sauce pot. Bring to a boil then turn down heat to simmer covered for 3 hours or until meat and tendons are fork tender.
2. Serve with bok choy and steamed rice.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pot