Spanish Sardines Spread Recipe
This tasty spread goes great with crackers or bread.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 pcs egg, hard-boiled
- 6 Tbsp margarine, softened
- salt, to taste
- 8 pcs spanish sardines, well drained and flaked
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
1. Dice egg whites of hard boiled eggs (use egg yolks for other recipes). Set aside.
2. Mix margarine and salt. Add egg whites and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Cover and chill.
3. Serve as sandwich spread or as toppings for crackers.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board