Creamy Sausage Pasta Bake Recipe
This creamy and cheesy pasta will be a hit with kids and adults alike!
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Rice, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 36 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 500 g frankfurters, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (900g)
- 1 cup pasta water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, sliced
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked for 7 minutes only
- 1 1/2 cups melting cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh, whole
1. Sauté onion and garlic until aromatic. Add frankfurters and sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce, pasta water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add bell peppers. Toss cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti in the sauce.
4. Pour into baking dish and top with cheese. Bake until top is browned.
5. Top with basil and serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Baking Dish
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl