Chicken Tapa Recipe
An easy and healthy version of a breakfast favorite.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 12 hr. and 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg chicken, breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 3/4 Tbsp garlic, crushed and fried
1. Marinate chicken in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade overnight in the refrigerator. Fry in oil until cooked. Top with fried garlic.
2. Serve with fried egg if desired.
This Chicken Tapa recipe is high in protein needed for growth, development and repair of the body. It is also a source of niacin that promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
The marinade is sweet and may likely burn the pan if placed on high heat. Be sure to fry the marinated chicken over medium heat so that it browns properly and cooks all the way through.
Cooking Skills Needed