Tomato Curry Soup Recipe
This hearty soup packs a flavor kick, thanks to Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 36 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 100 g shrimp, peeled and deveined, reserve shrimp head and shells for the shrimp stock
- 2 1/2 cups water, for making the shrimp stock
1. Pound the reserved shrimp head and shells and then boil in water. Strain well to get the shrimp stock.
2. Sauté garlic, onions, corn, and shrimps in oil. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and shrimp stock. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix. Simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and then add the sili leaves.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon