Tomato Curry Soup Recipe
This hearty soup packs a flavor kick, thanks to Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 36 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 100 g shrimp, peeled and deveined, reserve shrimp head and shells for the shrimp stock
- 2 1/2 cups water, for making the shrimp stock
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 cup corn, white, finely shredded
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g)
- 1/2 cup sili leaves
1. Pound the reserved shrimp head and shells and then boil in water. Strain well to get the shrimp stock.
2. Sauté garlic, onions, corn, and shrimps in oil. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and shrimp stock. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix. Simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and then add the sili leaves.
This Tomato Curry Soup is a source of vitamin A that promotes growth and development, and helps keep normal vision and healthy skin.
Shrimp heads and peel contain a lot of flavor. Reserve shrimp heads and tails to make stock or freeze them so you can use them at a later time.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment