Barbecued Spareribs Recipe
Dig in to these mouth-watering, succulent BBQ ribs!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 kg pork, ribs, cut up
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup oil, for pan-grilling
- 1/3 cup leeks (optional), sliced
1. Mix all ingredients for marinade. Pour into meat and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain meat but reserve marinade.
2. Season pork spareribs with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Pan-grill in oil just to brown. Heat the reserved marinade then add the grilled spareribs. Cover and simmer until tender.
4. Top with leeks.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula