Summer Fruit Delight Recipe
It's a drink and dessert in one!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 pc ginger, 1 x 1-inch
- 1 pc orange, peeled, rind reserved to be zested
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), chilled
- 1 cup strawberry, fresh, cleaned and quartered
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink (240ml), chilled
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. To make the ginger juice: Grate a knob of ginger through a fine grater. Place the grated ginger in a piece of cloth then squeeze out the juice.
2. Remove the white membrane and seeds of the orange then separate into segments. Combine with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail including syrup and strawberries. Chill.
3. Mix orange zest with DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink, ginger juice, and salt. Pour over fruits. Chill until ready to serve.
This low fat fruity treat is high in vitamin C that helps prevent infections and in healing wound.
The white membrane of the orange peel tastes bitter. Make sure that you scrape off only the rind (orange color) of the orange's skin.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment