Creamy Pork Menudo Recipe
Have a go at this home-cooked Filipino favorite.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 18 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/4 cups onion, red, thinly sliced
- 650 g pork, kasim, cut into chunks
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup carrot, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup potato, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
1. In a pot, sauté onions until translucent.
2. Add pork kasim and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
3. Pour the DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce and water. Cook for 30 - 45 minutes or until tender.
4. Add the carrots and potatoes, cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
5. Add in salt and cream before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board