Ketchup Pesto Recipe
Take your fried dishes to the next level with this dipping sauce!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Vegetable, Del Monte Condiments & Sauce
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1/3 cup DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 8 pc basil, fresh
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp parsley, snipped
- 1/3 tsp garlic, sliced
- 1/4 tsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
1. Mix DEL MONTE Sweet Blend Ketchup with ingredients then blend in a blender until ingredients are crushed.
2. Combine with DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar and white pepper. Best served with fried chicken.
Did you know that basil is a good source of vitamin K? Vitamin K plays a role in blood clotting and in bone health.
Remove excess breadcrumbs by tapping the chicken after coating. Excess crumbs will burn in the oil while frying.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment