Crunchy Hotdog Menudo Recipe
Give lumpia a tasty, Pinoy twist with this recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 300 g hotdog, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Menudo Sauce (80g)
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, green, diced
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1/4 cup green peas, frozen
- 10 pc lumpia wrapper, each piece cut into 3 lengthwise
1. Sauté carrot and potatoes in oil for 2 minutes. Add hotdog, DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Menudo Sauce and remaining ingredients except lumpia wrapper. Simmer for 5 minutes uncovered. Set aside.
2. Wrap every tablespoon of mixture in lumpia wrapper pieces and fold in triangular shape.
3. Fry until crunchy.
This recipe is a source of vitamin A that promotes healthy skin and normal vision. Vitamin A also helps protect one from infections by making the immune system healthy.
The filling should be on the dry side so that the wrapper will not fall apart.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment