Shrimp and Vegetable Burger Recipe
Give a healthy, sauce-sarap twist to a family favorite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg banana heart (red variety), trimmed and chopped
- 250 g shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 2 pc egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 2 cup oil, for frying
1.Soak banana heart in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain. Cool slightly. Squeeze to remove water or juice. Combine with the rest of the ingredients, except oil. Mix thoroughly.
2. Form every 2 tablespoons of mixture into patties. Fry until golden brown. Serve with DEL MONTE Tomato Ketchup or DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board