Marinated Roast Garlic Chicken Recipe
Scrumptious, juicy chicken made with our classic marinade!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 8 min.
Cooking Time : 9 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 1/4 cup garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 kg chicken, whole, cleaned
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 2 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
1. Combine ingredients for marinade. Marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator. Turn chicken twice. Drain but reserve marinade.
2. Season chicken inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. Roast at 350°F for 1 hour or until tender. Baste with marinade every 10 - 15 minutes. Turn chicken after 1 hour. Serve with DEL MONTE Ketchup or Sweet Chili Sauce or make gravy from drippings.
4. Gravy: Collect drippings (about 1/3 to 1/2 cup) and simmer. Add dissolved cornstarch mixture with constant stirring. Simmer until thick.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups