Chicken Caldereta sa Gata Recipe
Make chicken caldereta more sauce-special with this easy recipe!
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 19 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 300 g chicken, thigh and leg
- 2 Tbsp liver spread
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp sugar, white
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup potato, cut into chunks, fried
- 1 cup carrot, cut into chunks, fried
1. Sauté onion in oil until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic. Add chicken and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Add liver spread, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, dissolved DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix, sugar, and siling labuyo. Simmer until chicken is tender.
3. Add the fried potato and carrot before serving.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Wire Whisk