Tokwa't Baboy Recipe
You can't go wrong with this Filipino classic!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Condiments
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 packs tofu, firm (600g), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 500 g pork, liempo
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 Tbsp DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/3 cup calamansi juice
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, chopped
1. Deep-fry tokwa until brown and crispy. Set aside.
2. Season liempo with salt and pepper. Pan-fry until cooked through. Slice into 1/2-inch thick strips and set aside.
3. For the Sauce: Mix DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar, calamansi juice, onion, and celery in a bowl.
4. To assemble, arrange tokwa't baboy on a plate. Pour the sauce over then garnish with celery leaves on top. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment