Tuna Cups Recipe
Get a bite-sized taste of the sea with this appetizer.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 can tuna chunks in oil (184g), drained
- 24 slice bread, white loaf, edges removed
- 3 3/4 Tbsp margarine, softened
- 1 cup cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and mushrooms. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and tuna. Simmer for 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Spread each bread with margarine. Fit into muffin pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 5 minutes. Fill each bread "cup" with 1-2 tablespoons of sautéed mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for another 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board