Gambas and Ribbon Pasta Recipe
Ribbon pasta dresses up this already-scrumptious shrimp sauce. Try using the colored pasta for extra fiesta appeal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 4 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup bell pepper, red, chopped
- 30 g chives, chopped
- 250 g shrimp (suahe) peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 225 g ribbon pasta, cooked
1. Sauté garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add red bell pepper, chives and shrimps. Season with salt.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and water. Bring to a boil then turn down heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Mix or pour over cooked pasta.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups